Please Pardon My MisEducation

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Foxsports blog.

Hello everyone. I am moving some of my previous work over from Foxsports. I participated in the Foxsports "Next Great Sportswriter" Contest. I was eliminated before it even started however. My blog, "The Mis-Education of Sports Fans Everywhere", failed to be selected for the final round of 16. Basically it means I didn't even make the first cut. There are a lot of very good blogs over there at Foxsports. My favorite of the remaining two writers is Ty Hildenbrandt I am rooting for him to win the contest. I encourage everyone to head on over and see the final few weeks before a winner is selected. It is all sports related, so for those of you who choose to avoid sports as a topic, probably just pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home