Please Pardon My MisEducation

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Zane's World

So my mom sent me this email..."Can my beautiful puppy be on your blog too?" And attached to the email was a single picture of her new boy, Zane. I guess Zane was jealous of Ivan and Ellie. Apparently the recent expose' on my blog brought them both new found fame and fortune...well fame anyway.

Zane is a crazy character. He is very well mannered, unless you aren't petting him. When that happens he moves on to the next human, usually landing with my grandmother because he knows she will pet him AND/OR give him food.

Here's to you Zane.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Ann Marie said…

    HEY THERE.. I am for dogs too.
    That is what I want for my birthday if I get my transfer. I want a Husky.. will you make him famous when I get one???
    And the dogs are adorable.. Zane I could just eat him up..

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rosa Jurjevics said…

    hey jeremy,

    thanks for your comment on my blog! (piano goes backwards). what's on for your blog? i'm on through april so i guess you're may! how'd the reader find you? do tell!

    --rosa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home