Please Pardon My MisEducation

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thank You


"Thank you." I don't say it near enough. Chances are neither do you.

Today I spent some time thinking about the things I'll just never be able to control.

I will never be able to force North Korea to stop testing missles.

I will never be the President of the United States.

Gas from crude will only be here for another 50 years.

I will never have as much money as I would like. Nor will you.

I should of...could of...would of.

"Meditation" is a fancy word for justifiable daydreaming. I think I might try it.

If you do something more than one time, after the first time it's probably a waste of time (except sex, love, and walking the dog.)

Nike (the evil empire) has finally slipped into my wallet...and it has done so permanently.

The Yankees (the other evil empire) lost to Cleveland 19-1 last night. That's about the same as the United States beating Brazil 8-0 in football (soccer.)

I fell in love with soccer(football) on my honeymoon.

Bob is probably the most intelligble writer and public thinker I know. He could seriously change our country. Imagine a country led by a man named Bob.

Rhiana is sleeping. I wish I was too.

Reading is fundamental. Thanks uncle Reg.

The San Diego Reader clubbed my ability to blog. The technique I'm using here is called blogging out loud. "It's like chicken soup for a blog."

Some days, some people just don't get how stupid they really are.

I love my job. I missed it a lot. It didn't miss me.

The thing on Kayla's ear is falling off...as the doctor told us it would.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

I wonder how Nancy Nay is feeling.

I'll never be able to write a book at this pace.

I'm not sure I even want to try...should of would of could of.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heard that you were writing... It's been fun to get a chance to 'catch up' through your blog. Congratulations to you and Rhiana on your life together!

    The last post I see is from a few weeks back....Hope you continue to find time for it ('cause you're good at it).

    -Ellen

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The country run by Bob, huh? That would be a scary thought.

    Long

     

Post a Comment

<< Home